Friday, February 3, 2012

Eggs & Milk & Crock Pot Cake Super Bowl Easy Hits

      
  Okay I agree its not a recipe but it does have food in it??? 
It was just too cute to pass up....
       This is a story which is perfectly logical to all males:
A wife asks her husband, "Could you please go shopping for me 
and buy one carton of milk, and if they have eggs, get 6."
A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of 

milk. The wife asks him, "Why did you buy 6 cartons of milk?"
                    He replied, "They had eggs."
         (I'm sure you're going back to read this again!)

Thank you Chatty Crone


On to a recipe I saw over on "Just a Pinch"


It's a fantastic idea....I went out today and got my cake mix and 
frosting and this is going to be what I put into one crock pot while 
the Chili is in the other....I mean think of all those mixed smells...

Crock Pot Cake



Serves: 12
Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: 4 Hr

Ingredients

1 bx cake mix, chocolate
4 lg eggs
3/4 c oil
1 c water
1 pt sour cream
1 sm instant chocolate pudding
12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions

1 Mix first 6 items till almost mix well (I like mixer set to low).
2 then add chocolate chip mix in by hand.
3 Spray a large crock pot with non-stick spray.
4 Cook on low 4 to 5 hours.(DON'T OPEN THE LID !!!)
5 Serve with vanilla ice cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup. 


No comments: