I love Grilled Corn on the Cob!! There is just something wonderful about the taste, here is a recipe that includes an extra twist by adding Jalapeno pepper to spice it up. I prefer butter, or honey butter [just whip up a few drops of honey with some butter] or try adding a little cinnamon with your butter ...yummy ...you chose...
Preparation1 jalapeño pepper
- Cooking spray $
- 7 teaspoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind $
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 ears shucked corn $
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Place jalapeño on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cover and grill for 10 minutes or until blackened and charred, turning occasionally.
- 3. Place jalapeño in a small paper bag, and fold tightly to seal. Let stand for 5 minutes. Peel and discard skins; cut jalapeño in half lengthwise. Discard stem, seeds, and membranes. Finely chop jalapeño. Combine jalapeño, butter, lime rind, honey, and salt in a small bowl; stir well.
- 4. Place corn on grill rack. Cover and grill for 10 minutes or until lightly charred, turning occasionally. Place corn on serving plate; brush with jalapeño butter.
HAPPY 4th of July