Smores are a favorite of mine...So last Saturday when the gals and I got together for a stitchin Slumber Party I made some for us to munch on while we enjoyed watching "Welcome to Mooseport" with Ray Ramone and "Housesitter" with Steve Allen and Goldie Hawn...yummy...
This is the easy way...
- a jar of Marshmellow cream
- some graham crackers
- 1 bag of semi sweet chocolate pieces
- break the graham crackers in half
- spread some marshmellow cream on one half
- sprinkle with chocolate pieces
- top with 2nd half
- microwave for 33 seconds [depending on your microwave]