Monday, December 15, 2008

Handmade Recipe Cards


I am in a "recipe swap" over at Flickr called "Yummy Recipe Swap" and I am waiting for this months recipe to come. I just sent mine on its way to my partner....you include one ingredient and a surprise if you want and then your handmade recipe card.....this onth I chose one that I liked and tried out of Woman's Day magazine...yummy salad with pumpkin dressing....and broccoli....yum yum.....

It is a lot of fun...of course I am a sucker when it comes to recipes....I am always snatching them from parties I go to from the host and or gatherings I attend...its the best way because you already know it will taste good....do you make any? Want to share? How many of you remember the recipe post cards...those are great.....then I found this really cute idea about using our Christmas cards to make a recipe card file box...how cute is that? Cathy of California's blog also tells us about a great book you will absolutely have to get if you want to have your own craft biz...and I agree with her totally! This book of Meg's is chock full of both practical (like what licences you need) and inspirational (interviews with some of your favorite crafters) information.
"Craft inc. Turn Your Creative Hobby into a Business" by Meg Mateo Ilasco, is published by chronicle books.

No comments: